Friday, October 20, 2006

Maybe the Best Show in the World


L O S T

I've stayed away in disinterest for the show for two whole seasons. But after it was suggested to me by my uncle it only took 3 shows to hook me. Since then, I've only increased as a fan. The show is one of the best shows I've ever seen. Similar to M. Night Shyamalan's movies, the directors use mystery, suspense, and deep character flashbacks to pull you into the storyline.Also the directors include subtle details that fans with Tivo or Itunes can review the show and find. These details have created a whirlwind of discussion online and among other fans.


Anyways - I've been into the show and Lesley decided to take interest in it also because I am interested. I was shocked when she told me she watched the first four episodes. It said "I love you" louder than I have heard in a long time. Shes my specialness.

Just a note - if you plan to watch the show. Begin at the begining. You have to start there. But dont worry, because you will finish an entire season in a few days. Its that fanatic-tastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment