Friday, July 10, 2009

Cookout


Thursday- We went to Becky's house for a cookout. Everyone on Fran's side of the family were able to be there. Nancy, Dennis, Becky, Tommy, Doris, Hannah, Thomas, Gaga, Grandaddy, Fran, me and Jamie.




I was so excited to see everyone, especially Hannah. I thought that she would be hesitant of me because it has been 2 years since she has seen me and she is only 6 years old. However, just the opposite, as soon as she saw me I got the biggest sweetest hug ever. She is all little girl through and through.



Jamie and I were able to visit with everyone.



















































After dinner, I got to play Candyland with the two little ones.




But the highlight of the night of my night was trying on tiaras with Hannah and Becky.



At the end of the night the little ones started to climb all over Jamie. But they aren't as little as they were 2 years ago. They have both grown up so much and are so smart, not to mention adorable and well behaved.


Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment