Monday, February 20, 2006

Lovers Weekend

LoversWeekend
Cypress Gardens Picnic


We were able to spend a wonderful weekend together. We celebrated our own holiday called "Lover's Weekend". On Saturday we had the perfect picnic at Cypress Gardens, in a boat on the swamp. Then Jamie treated us to an amazing dinner at Cyress resturant. We also went to the Circus on sunday and spent tons of time playing tennis. All in all it was a wonderful weekend.

At Cypress Gardens we were able to picnic on the row boat. It was incredible romantic!!!! We are perfect together!!!





Hey guys this is Jamie. I just wanted to draw your attention to a couple of things which I find particularly amusing. The first is Lesley's ability (or insistance) to wear pearls in any circumstance. We were in the great outdoors, hiking, paddling. She is always dressed to kill or thrill. She looks beautiful so I cant say anything......or I cant complain. The second comment I want to make is that in all the pictures I look really angry. I was not. I really had a wonderful time. I can not take good pictures. Every picture taken with me smiling makes me look mentally handicapped. I was resolved not to mess these pictures up, yet in doing so I come across as discontent. Anyway....thats all. James

No comments:

Post a Comment