Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Visit to the Jacksons

VisitingtheJacksons
Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina



A couple of weeks into the '06 Lesley got to finnally meet my family. I left work on a friday after 12 and met Lesley in Santee, SC. Dad was home from Maine and we jumped on the opportunity to get together. Early into the night we arrived and stayed for the weekend.

Within the first picture starting on the left and proceeding to the right: Louisianna Bell aka "Wezzie" (our dog), Lesley and I, Julianne (my sister) and Nathan (her boyfriend), Chris (my brother) and Linley (his girlfriend)

The pictures that follow the first are just to give you a glimspe into the personalities of my family. My brother and sister have become best friends and being around the house with all of us is never a dull thing.

The final picture is my brother making fun of my sister's picture pose. He is a hoot.



The best part of the entire weekend, next to spending time with the family, was Lesley fitting right in with us. She liked them all and they liked her.

Thanks,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment