Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Weigh in Wednesdays ~

Ok... So my loosing weight thing is not happening much yet. In my defense I have had four exams in the past two weeks. I am always weak to giving in to junk food when I am close to exams. For some reason when I am sleep deprived, I will eat to try and stay awake. I don't think it helps except to add girth.

My sweet husband surprised me with a bag of M & M, along with some doritos that I asked for. We usually never have junk food in our house, but we always seem to indulge our selves when we are anxious and cramming for exams. I love chocolate, so I was pleasantly surprised by the bag, and my hubby's thoughtfulness. However, I felt like since they were a 'gift' that it would be rude not to show my appreciation by eating them. Well, I showed tons of appreciation by downing the entire, massive bag in a matter of a few days. I guess I just used 'appreciation' as a scape goat for my gluttony so that I didn't have to feel bad about it.

Weigh in:
wt: 152 lbs

I know, pathetically no change. I am even getting board and a little embarrassed to keep posting numbers with no real change. I vow, dear blog, that I am going to work at loosing weight a little harder this week. Cause if I continue at this rate, there will be no bathing suit season for my self next year...and I love the beach. (This is just how I motivate myself- please don't think that I am actually THAT shallow) However, I do want to feel good about my self and confident in my clothes.

Ok, till next week. We will see some change hopefully!
Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment