Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

New Year...
New Goals...
New Aspirations...
 &  Renewed Motivation!!!

Now that the holidays are over and we are done traveling for a while, I feel that I can now focus on a few personal goals. (I stray from saying New Years resolutions because I feel that has become synonymous in our culture with total epic failure. Meaning if you want to be sure that you will not accomplish something or not even attempt it, just deem it a new year's resolution and you have just ensured it's failure.)

The stereotypical... that I am totally buying into...
-Healthy Eating
-Healthy Lifestyle
- Regular Exercise
- AKA- Losing weight

Me...
-Stop procrastinating with studying
- Start studying for Step 1 Boards

I would say setting aside time for me, but I have seemed to have mastered that. Instead, learning for limit the 'me' time, when truly meaning learning how to stop lollygagging, and getting on top of my studying.

So, once again I am going to commit to my blog, well at least to my Weigh in Wednesday post. I can't be held accountable for my weight loss efforts if I don't even post my progress.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment