Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weigh in Wednesdays ~


Week 13- 2.8 lbs!!!!


Don't get too excited it might just be because I didn't eat that much at all while I was studying. So it might just be temporary, but it still makes me happy. I was shocked, I mean I probably drank my weight in cherry cokes. I hadn't weighed myself in quite a few days so when I stepped on the scale this morning and saw 144 ...WHAT. I actually weigh myself 3 times to make sure it was right.

Weekly Tell-ALL:


Weight: 144.0 lbs (-10 lbs total)
Ave. Calories - yeah...I was memorizing drugs, sorry
Workouts - unless flashcard making burns calories, then no, no exercise
Mood: Momentum

Challenge for this week:
- Workout 3x for 30-40min
- Limit the amount of Cherry Cokes I drink- to 1 a day
- Drink at least 4 glasses of water daily (32oz.)

                                                   Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment