Wednesday, January 12, 2011

-Weigh in Wednesdays -


Week 12 - Lost 1.2 llbs!!!!




 Weekly Tell-ALL:

Weight: 146.8 lbs (-7.2 lbs total)
Ave. Calories - just a little above 1,200 (which is my daily goal)
Workouts - 2x for 40 min. each time
Mood: Determined

Challenge for this week:
- Workout 3x for 30-40min
- Limit the amount of Cherry Cokes I drink- to 1 a day
- Drink at least 4 glasses of water daily (32oz.)




PS. I got a digital scale for Christmas, hence the 146.8 lbs. I love it. My old one had the dial that bounced around, and I could never see what number it was at exactly. And worse of all I would bend over to be able to read it and it would bounce all over the place. So thanks to my Mama for my wonderful scale. Having the type A personality that I do, the inexactness of the other one was driving me bonkers!

                                            Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment