Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weekend UpDate


My Desk

My weekend was spent glued to my desk chair, memorizing over a 125 drugs for my pharmacology test today.

Friday: Studies- 3pm-7am (Sat.)
Saturday: Slept - 7am to 2:30pm
                  Studied- 2:30pm - 6:30am (Sun.)
Sunday: Slept - 7am - 2pm
                Studied - 3pm- 6am (Mon.)
Monday: Slept - 6am- 1pm
                  Studied- 1:30pm- well...till I left for my test at 6:50am Tuesday Morning

SUMMARY: Crazy schedule, Not sure if I showered in there much, and drank more Cherry Cokes than I can count

On that note, I can't believe I am still functioning. Going to hit the sack, so I will be fresh tomorrow to start studying for my pathology exam next Monday!!!!  Yikes!
                                               Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment