Thursday, January 27, 2011

~ Weigh in Wednesdays ~


         Week 14 


Weekly Tell-ALL:
Weight: 145.2 lbs (-8.8 lbs total)

Ave. Calories - not sure
Workouts - Zero
Mood: Ready to give this some energy




Challenge for this week:
- Workout 3x for 30-40min
- Limit the amount of Cherry Cokes I drink- to 1 a day- Drink at least 4 glasses of water daily (32oz.)


This past week has been rough, but that has nothing to do with my weight loss. I have had two exams back to back. I have spent so much time studying and none even thinking about all this. My challenges are staying the same until I can master these.

It looks like I actually gained 1.3 lbs for the week, however I really think that last weeks's measurement was just way low because I hadn't eaten very much.

I need to pick up speed if I am going to make it to my goal of 130 lbs by this summer!
                                                                                                                                                         Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment